Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Can I come over?

Some ladies on my birth month board suggested I come over here, but I don't really know if this is the right place for me...yet. 

I don't want to offend or hurt anyone by posting here, before I know for sure what my prognosis is.  Would it be okay if I share my story with you ladies?  I'm needing some hugs and support.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I come over?

• You are more than welcome here. Ladies on this board are wonderful. I am sorry that you are here, but I hope you find comfort and support! ((hugs))
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Yes join us, you don't have to worry over here. Share whatever you are comforatable with.

As wonderful as everyone here is, I hope you don't have to join us.

• Loading the player...
  • Of course you can! Share what you would like..we are all here to support and encourage one another..I'm sorry you are having to wait:( ((HUGS))
    So excited for our little blessing:)
  • Thanks, ladies.  I just posted my story in a new thread.
  • imagelrachelle80:

Absolutely. You wouldn't be the first person waiting to find out what's going on with your little one (if that is why you're hesitant).  Share away!

And T&P that you even have to think about joining us. 

This, I was in limbo for about 2 weeks and everyone was wonderful to me. We'll be THRILLED if you get good news and don't have to stay here. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"