Parenting after 35

Re: magic sleepsuit post below

So what's this suit about?  Never heard of it until today.  I'd like to wean DS from swaddling but why would I want to use the sleeper if that also needs to be weaned?  What's so special about it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Re: magic sleepsuit post below

• I first heard about this on another baby message board - babycenter, maybe.   I could not find anyone on here that had even heard of it.   I think I posted about it on 0-3, 3-6 and this board.

I ordered it but continued to swaddle DD b/c I was terrified of making any changes to our "routine" since DD had been STTN for a few weeks.  She slept swaddled and in the FP RnP.  However, DD began to fight the swaddle more and more each time I tried to put her down for a nap or bedtime.  But wouldn't sleep unswaddled - even in the RnP (except for one rare occasion). 

The first time I put her down for a nap in the suit, in her crib...she slept 3 hours.  The next time, she only slept 45 mins.  I figured the 3 hour nap was a fluke and went back to swaddling - miserably though. 

Sunday night, after 2 hours of trying to get her to bed, DH and I figured we might as well try the suit.  She slept from 11 to 6.  Monday night she went to bed at 9 and slept til 9:30 and last night she went down at 7 and slept til 7:30 (with me having to wake her).

The website is www.magicsleepsuit.com and you can read more testimonials there.   Or google it.   The idea behind the suit actually make a lot of sense. 

EDIT:  The sleepsuit also goes up to 9 months, so you would have some time before you have to wean and **hopefully** by then LO's sleep habits would be pretty well established. 

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"