March 2011 Moms

3rd time is the charm

How many times did you all do a home test?  I just did my 3rd!

Still preggers so that's great news.  First one came out negative but it was like 3 days before my period was expected.  Then I tested on the day I expected and got a BFP and I just tested once again (3days later) just to be sure.  I feel nutty but I know I'm not alone...right? 

Re: 3rd time is the charm

• I took my first test at 9 DPO, thought I saw a very faint line but decided to call it a BFN. The next day I tested and there was a line, I've tested everyday since, so a total of 4 tests. I'm putting down the pee sticks now. No more testing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I tested a lotEmbarrassed I got a BFP at 9 dpo and I think that I tested every day after that for a week! I had a bunch of internet cheapies and used 2 FRERs. I have put the pee sticks down now. lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I've tested 3 times. I believed it the first time, it was 2 days before AF was due. Then the day AF was due I had to go to the Dr. to get a proof of pregnancy thing for my insurance and it cost me $50, so I decided I better POAS again before paying $50 for a BFN. All three were BFP though! Yay!
  • I used an IC everyday from 10 dpo until 17 dpo.  Embarrassed  It was comforting to me to see that the lines were actually getting darker. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I tested at 13 and 14 dpo (both bfps). I would probably test more just for sh!ts and giggles if I had ICs around, but I don't!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• The day I got my BFP, I took four tests because I was so shocked.  We had been trying, but I had a little bit of spotting so I thought I was probably out for the month.  Two days ago, I was paranoid because I haven't been having very many symptoms (a little tired and heartburn is about it) and was really happy to see the BFP show up immediately and was much darker than my tests last week. 

Tomorrow I go to the doctor to get my hcg levels checked.  I probably won't get the results back until after the 4th of July holiday, so that's going to be tough waiting!  I'm sure I'll take another test before then.  I'm so paranoid that I'm going to suddenly be not pregnant!

• I took 2 when I got my BFP and then another Sunday when my symptoms disappeared and I got a little freaked out.  Still PG :) 
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Yep, I took a bunch this time and took a bunch with my first pregnancy too.  It's totally normal!  I had a bunch of internet cheapies and a few from the dollar store.  I also bought a pack of 2 FRERs.  After months of watching my pee do NOTHING I was having a great time peeing on tests and watching them get darker!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"