Breastfeeding

Petite women/large breast

I cannot find nursing tanks that fit me properly.  Aside from my breast, I am a size XS or S.....my girls however are a size D.  (totally disproportionate to my body!)  All the nursing tanks I have are great but the cut outs and shelf dig into my skin and make it super uncomfortable over time.  Any small ladies with this same problem have a tank you can recommend?

FWIW I have been wearing target tanks because I am so unsure of what size to order in anything else.

TIA 

Re: Petite women/large breast

• i'm sorry no help but i just wanted to say i LOVE your pics!!

• Get a tank that fits your breasts since that is more important.  Too tight can cause clogged ducts. 

I would go to a lingerie store and get properly fitted for a bra.  It is nice to have the guess work taken away. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageBrewtowngrl:

Get a tank that fits your breasts since that is more important.  Too tight can cause clogged ducts. 

I would go to a lingerie store and get properly fitted for a bra.  It is nice to have the guess work taken away. 

I was fitted as soon as my milk regulated so bra's aren't the issue.  I just need a tank that fits busty but small waisted women so I don't look so silly swimming in mine when we go out. 

• Glamourmom.com has some tanks made for large chested women.  I haven't gotten one but have been looking at them.  It is really frustrating that most tops are made with the idea that large boobs = large person!
  • i am in the same boat - maybe even worse than you have it...I've been wearing the side sling nursing tanks in size medium from target just to get my top to fit!
  • I am not quite as small as you are. I typically wear a S, sometimes a M depending on how it is made. However, my breast measure a 34 DD. I was just measured today because I was having some of the same issues. I was able to get some nice nursing bras/tanks from destination maternity. They are sort of price but fit really well.
    Brad & Laci Est: 2007 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"