1st Trimester

Cramping and Bleeding After sex.

Last night I had cramping after sex and when I went to the bathroom, there was brownish discharge on the toilet paper. Almost like the last day of a period. When I woke up this morning there was hardly anything left maybe just a tiny bit vs how much it was last night. I'm very nervous because I am only 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant. It is my first pregnancy. I have called my midwife and I am going to get blood levels drawn. I am just worried and wonder if anyone has had a similar experience. Thank you.

-Megan

Re: Cramping and Bleeding After sex.

• My doc said it it almost expected, with the cervix changing it can be irritated easily. Don't fret!!!
  • You should be fine as long as you aren't having bright red blood.
    BFP 11/20/2012. Missed MC on 12/26/2012.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've noticed I have a bit of cramping right after sex every time now that I'm pg. When I went in for bleeding at 6w4d the first thing my OB asked was the last time I had intercourse because she was almost sure that was what had caused it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just called today about bleeding. It started yesterday and is still some what around today. They dont seem worried at all and once they asked me the last time I had intercourse it made sense. It's only been 6 months since I was pregnant and I feel like I have forgot everything!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you all so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"