Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Best place for baby shoes?

Hi everyone!

My daughter will be 1yr next month and is kind of trying to walk.  I'd like to get her some more shoes so that she can "walk" around while we are out.  We had some Robeez previously and I'd like to get some more.  I'd also like to buy some (or something similar) for a birthday party this weekend.

Any suggestions as to where to look - besides Target and Gap?

Re: Best place for baby shoes?

• Options
    We love Stride Rite.  They are a little pricey for as quickly as their tiny feet grow, but they will have really good sales every few weeks; and there is an outlet at Grapevine Mills.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    image image image
  • Options

Ditto Stride Rite. C has big, fat feet and Stride Rite is about the only thing that will fit him. Matter of fact, we went yesterday and got 3 more pairs of shoes. They are having a sale and all 3 pairs were 50% off.

They are pricey, but they have been good, quality shoes that fit.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pediped.com
  • Options

Wee Squeaks - the perfect and cutest shoes for new walkers. And you can take the squeaks out if you want.

https://wesqueak.net/

• Options
    robeez are on sale on diapers.com with extra 25% off and free 2 day shipping on orders over $49 :) i think the code is SCSCHOES but if that isn't it, it's on their website
  • Options
    I've had great luck at Clarks and Nordstrom.
  • Options
    i've heard good things about shoeszoo (on ebay?), but i've never ordered myself. they're like robeez, but cheaper i guess.
  • Options

Check out Baby Bliss or shopbabybliss.com. I personally love the See Kai Run shoes (smaller) for the babies They have a wonderful flexible sole so when the baby starts walking the shoe bends with the foot.I bought them for my niece and my sister-in -law raves about them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"