Indiana Babies

***Beth***

What is your favorite Gymboree boys line of all time?

I know that's a heavy question. I have a friend whose wife is pregnant with a boy and I want to get them something super cute. With the ginormous amount of NWT items on ebay, I'd love to be able to hand-pick some things from the cutest lines.

My friend is anti-prep, so I'm thinking more along the lines of cars, pirates, and/or anything really boy'ish. Thoughts?

ETA: She's due on Labor Day, so I'm thinking fall or winter. Of course. :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***Beth***

• Ooo, I will look through the lines and see if I can decide on a favorite.  :)

There are definitely some fall/winter lines that I adore.  If you're interested in layette, too, I can suggest one layette line, as well - there are some adorable layette lines, but I think they are harder to find!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Okay, I have two baby boy favorites (one is more winter-y and one is more fall).

Moose Lodge (fall).

Snowboarding Champ (winter)

For layette, I really liked Winter Snowman, but couldn't buy it (Jackson was too big).  Mostly I liked it because it is hard to find cute holiday wear for boys at times.

My all time favorite however, is this stuff - which I guess was spring, but it would work for fall - Dino Dig

Apparently I like Gymboree lines that include the color orange.  LOL!  I never noticed that before!  The Dino Dig line had the most adorable socks that you can see in that last picture.  I LOVED those.  And the pants were super cute and had dinos on the cuffs.  I love layette details.

• Loading the player...
  • You are AWESOME - thank you!! I also love all of them!! Now I'll have to go see if there's anything out there!! :-)

• Happy to help!

I'm sure there is lots of Snowboarding Champ that will be available - it was out last fall/winter.  The others might be more difficult, but maybe not!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"