Georgia Babies

This is the jet lag from hell

OMG seriously, I don't know if it's the pregnancy or what but I cannot shake off this jet lag to save my life!  DH and Gavin are pretty messed up too.  This morning, I was so tired after driving in to work that Gavin and I stayed in the car in the parking lot for an extra 45 minutes so we could sleep.  I actually slept pretty well last night compared to the previous night when I was up until 2:30.  So why do I still feel like crap?  I just need Saturday to get here... FAST.

Re: This is the jet lag from hell

• myrallmyrall member

Wooo! You are not giving me much hope for our trip. ;)

I'm sure the 'being pregnant' bit is taking an extra toll. Here's hoping you can get in a power nap here and there. 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We were there for 10 days in 2007 and it was heaven but, it took us about a week to get right again. The best advice we got is my Godfather (who lives in Kauai) said no matter how tired you are force yourself to get on the Ga time zone when you get home. That nap probably messed you up :( Hopefully you guys will feel better come this weekend. Just makes you think you should move there and not deal with coming home and getting adjusted.
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry the jeg lag is kicking your butts. I hope you're able to get everything sorted this weekend and get some much needed rest.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"