North Carolina Babies
Options

Feeling Weird-diagnose me

Sorry if this is TMI, but I have been having bad cramps in my uterus, and it almost feels sore or strained. Like I did sit ups, but in my uterus. I keep making myself paranoid. I am hoping it isn't a UTI, but I did spend a ton of time in a wet bathing suit lately. I can't imagine what else it could be. Also, could I call my gyno for something like that, or a regular dr?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feeling Weird-diagnose me

• Options

Are you pregnant?

It could be a UTI.  I might wait it out another day to see if it goes away, but I'm like that - wait and see...  It could just be female parts doing some work, like ovulating or something.

• Options
    Not pregnant, not ovulating. I tested 2 weeks ago (negative) and then got my period. I am not due to ovulate for another 5-8 days or so. Ugg. I keep kidding myself thinking, what if the test was wrong, etc because of that stupid show "I didn't know I was pregnant"..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've had a few UTI's in my time, and you'd definitely know if you had one. I never had crampiness like that, but just an insatiable urge to pee and a general feeling of ickiness. And when you did pee, there was nothing there and/or it burned. Man, it sucked!

I get random crampy pangs sometimes myself. But they typically go away. Maybe we're both pregnant and can star on that show together. hehe.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    Yeah, I have had a UTI before and this sort of feels like it but not really. I guess I'll wait and see. Just look for me staring in that show in 7 months or so! Ha ha (that so isn't funny).
  • Options
    If you suspect that it is a UTI I would start drinking cranberry juice immediately. One time I was on vacation and had one (peeing blood, burning when urinating and urinating every 5 minutes) I downed a ton of cranberry juice and it went away. I usually take the cranberry pills if I feel like I'm getting one and then it goes away. I've only ever been treated through antibiotics once because the cranberry takes care of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"