Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Question about chicco infant carrier

If you used it, how long  were you able to keep your DC in it? I know its 30 lbs and 30 in though

Re: Question about chicco infant carrier

• Options
    Are you referring to the Chicco KeyFit 30 car seat?  DS used his until he was about 13 months, but we didn't carry him anywhere in the car seat after he was about 7 months old.  We did pop him out in the carrier and pop it into the Chicco Cortina stroller if we were going someplace (like the mall, store, etc) and he was asleep in the car seat when we got there.  Otherwise he used the stroller without the car seat or I wore him.
  • Options

yes that is the one I am talking about.  I was just wondering because I would like to keep him in it as long as possible, but its sooo heavy.  Not sure why I did not think about just leaving it in the car...I think I will start doing that

Thanks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DS was 28lbs at 9 months so we stopped using it then. TOO heavy! Towards the end, I would leave the seat in the car and strap him in/remove him at our errand stops.

• Options
    My daughter was in it until 14 months, she would have fit a bit longer too, but I got a good deal on a convertible at that time and switched her. My son was massive and I switched him at 7 months. He probably would have fit a bit longer too, but not much. He was way off the charts for both height and weight. Both times my kids were closer to outgrowing by height than weight though.

Kristen (7), Timothy (5), Robert (3), Charles (9 months)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"