North Carolina Babies

May I have a drink, please?

Let's use this post to vent about anything you are frustrated with or just need to scream about....

Go!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: May I have a drink, please?

• I'm so tired I can't see straight.... grady was up at 345 am and I could not fall back asleep...I wish the coffee and diet coke would kick in ASAP!

My family drives me insane sometimes!

• Let's start with Dad being diagnosed with Leukemia and starting chemo this week.

Next, we are moving on Friday and I still have a ton of packing to do.

Next, John's birthday party is next weekend

John has been a horrible sleeper for the past week, waking up screaming and sleep walking. WTF??

Oh, but the good news is that our big u/s is next Tuesday!!

Drink up!  Drinks

• Loading the player...
  • Salisbury, I'm excited for your u/s too :)

I'm ANNOYED that I've been on this conf call for an hour and nothing of interest has been discussed at all. And 2 of the men on the call have the most boring/bored sounding voices and I just want to fall asleep. 

I'm kind of irritated with my job in general at the moment. It's not worth being away from my kid at all right now for this, and feels increasingly like that. *blah*

• Ooh I could use a drink! Beer

I'm feeling so frustrated SAH lately. We are both lost and I feel trapped in this house. I just need to get some ideas (from you fab ladies) and stay motivated. 

DH just got a new job and a new paycheck. We have student loans, car payment and credit cards to pay off. He keeps going on how he wants to buy a laptop, x-box and numerous other electronic toys. NO, we have to spend some time catching up on our debt. GAH! 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • I'm feeling frustrated with myself right now because I have so much to be thankful for and instead I've been so irritated lately.  People are going through much much worse stuff than I am (like Salisbury!!!!!).  I just need to snap out of it. 

And I need to go back to WW soon...I stopped nursing about a week ago and now it's time to get serious and lose some lbs.  I'm hoping I can get my mind straight and find the motivation to do it! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• imageMrsMcJamie:

I'm kind of irritated with my job in general at the moment. It's not worth being away from my kid at all right now for this, and feels increasingly like that. *blah*

This...I hate just sitting here at my desk doing nothing (after repeatedly telling my boss I can take on more projects). If I'm not going to be doing anything...why am I here?

• I've got an open bottle of wine just waiting for me after Emily goes to bed tonight...

I just want to vent about DH's job.  Not only is he away for the 3rd week in a row (and had the scary plane landing on Monday), but now he's working wonky hours (sometimes 2nd shift, sometimes 3rd b/c of the heat and weather in Alabama).  We have gotten to Skype this week, but I know he's going to be a zombie when he gets home this weekend.  I just want to have a nice weekend, but he's going to want to sleep/be lazy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH has been picking up A LOT of consulting work lately and that's great b/c we need the money...why you ask when we both work FT and have decent jobs.  Well - DH's ex-wife was suppose to refinance their house to get DH's name off the mtg - she has not and has stopped paying the mortgage.  So now we have 2 mortgages!  She's going to quit claim deed it to us and we will have to fix it up b/c it has a lot of issues that she has neglected so we can sell it! 

But - on a good note - it's finally raining at my house! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AnneNCAnneNC member

I'm sick of feeling like a single mom (sometimes)!!!!!  :-(  My DH is great and does a lot, but I do a damn lot too.  I take care of practically everything for DD (plus working full time and everything else!)  --- and it just really takes its toll on me sometimes.  Like this week. 

I have stayed home with her practically every time she's been sick, and I'm kind of ticked that he will not take a sick day from his job.  Its super annoying because he has like 3x more sick leave than I do..... sometimes wish I could just be the little girl again and get a hug/taken care of by my mom (who is also acting like a diva this week). 

I need a serious drink, its unfortunate that I'm usually too tired to indulge!!!  BeerDrinks

HUGS to everyone, we are all strong and sometimes its good to vent!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have to go pump right now and I just.don't.feel.like.it. Baaaaaaah.

• imagetracelini:
    imageMrsMcJamie:

This...I hate just sitting here at my desk doing nothing (after repeatedly telling my boss I can take on more projects). If I'm not going to be doing anything...why am I here?

Same here.  I have nothing at all to do and it makes the days so long.  But we need the money.  Otherwise, I would have been out of here long time ago.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know so many people have it worse then me right now. I'm glad we have this place to let out all the little things though..

Here is goes..

- I am annoyed at DH for not figuring out what he wants to do career wise, right now he is working part time making hardly any money. I am just tired of all the stress it puts on me. He is suppose to go talk to one of his friends about apprenticing but if he does that it is a year with no pay, but he could keep the hours at the other job he is doing now and still do that..

- My grandpa went on Dialysis yesterday and I know it is a matter of time before he leaves us..

- I want a baby so bad and I am so confused as to what to do, between DH not knowing what he wants to do yet kinda makes me weary because what if I get pregnant and he doesn't have a stable job to help support us, we are barely making it as it is and the fact that we have already been trying for 2 years and I am most likely gonna have to take clomid to even think about getting pregnant.. i am just at a loss..

- We are going to the beach this weekend. While this is a good thing I am also worried how I will be emotionally. we are going to the beach with part of DH's family. DH's father just found out that his GF is pregnant and while I am happy for them and excited at another lil bro or sis in law.. I am kinda jealous because it only took them a few months and here me and casey are at almost 2 years of trying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"