Pregnant after IF

Stopping PIO = Lessening of Symptoms?

I stopped PIO last Thursday and as this week goes on my breasts get less tender and my bloat is REALLY going down.  I still get m/s at various times of the day. DH suggested that the changes may be due to no extra progesterone.  Anyone else experience this?  I don't have an appointment until next Wed. with my OB.  Should I call my RE and see if she can give me one more u/s to ease my mind?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stopping PIO = Lessening of Symptoms?

• I was at the same point as you when the few symptoms I had started to get less and I was feeling better all around. I talked to my OB who said at this point people do start to feel better, by week 10 all my symptoms were gone. If you feel a u/s will help ease your mind, call! My OB was very reassuring for me and would either do a doppler or u/s if I was feeling nervous about anything. 
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • imagekrissyh21:
    I was at the same point as you when the few symptoms I had started to get less and I was feeling better all around. I talked to my OB who said at this point people do start to feel better, by week 10 all my symptoms were gone. If you feel a u/s will help ease your mind, call! My OB was very reassuring for me and would either do a doppler or u/s if I was feeling nervous about anything. 

Thank you!  It really sucks that I take feeling good as a bad thing.  I think the slimming down is what really freaks me out (it's hard to remember that it is bloat and not baby).  My friend that I'm seeing tomorrow offered me her doppler.  I'll probably ask her to bring it and try that before I call the dr.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My breasts are less sore but my bloat didn't really shrink that much. In fact at week 10 it is really just starting to stay. I must say that my butt is still sore from the injections after being off of them for three weeks. The soreness of my breasts comes and goes now since they seem to be growing at leaps and bounds. Hang in there. My RE checked my levels after being off the progesterone for three days and then I had a two week wait. I survived but whew,it was tough. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A few days after I stopped PIO, I had a lot less bloat and my m/s really went away.  Oh and my tush still hurts over 6 weeks later.  But I took 1 cc twice a day, so maybe I had more injections than most do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"