1st Trimester

Anyone else?

I am SO sick. To the point where I can't make it to work most days. If I'm not laying down, I'm pretty much getting sick. I have my first doc appointment today, I can't wait to see if I can get something for this!!

Anyone else this sick?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone else?

• Sick until I went on Zofran.  Since then not so much now.
  • nothing yet, but I'm only 4w4d.

last time I had nothing really.   Only 3 days of queasy total

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Zofran is your friend!! I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm not, but a friend of mine (who's actually in labor as we speak) was so ill throughout her entire pregnancy she actually ended up quitting her job. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yup for 5 weeks straight I only got off the couch if it was a pressing matter. Yesterday and today have been better, I'm praying that I'm getting to the end of it. On my worst days Zofran  couldn't touch it, I was still throwing up multiple times a day. : ( I hope you get some relief soon.
  • imageginger01604:
    Sick until I went on Zofran.  Since then not so much now.

oh man I hope my doctor gives this to me and I hope it works as good!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am sick all the time and was prescribed phenergan at my appt. on Monday. (The pharmacy still does not have it!!) My ob said that some insurance companies do not cover zofran and that was the only reason she wouldn't prescribe it first because almost all accept phenergan as a "reasonable" scrip. 

I've used phenergan before with nausea associated with migraines and have had success. Hopefully it helps with morning sickness too! 

• There was a period of time where I was extremely sick feeling. Now it just comes and goes. I'm hoping it doesn't return but I'm not stopping the things I've done to combat it (getting up slowly, taking it easy in the morning, carrying my magic food - Lays chips - at all times, wearing my Sea-Bands etc).

I actually feel worst at work, because I'm hot and on my feet for hours on end. :(

Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"