Indiana Babies
Options

***blondbomber***

I saw your note below about buying ahead.

Seriously, if I took a picture of Paige's "future" clothes, I'd be BEYOND embarrassed as well.

I pulled it all out last week to see if I had enough for fall/winter (because I just can't stop buying!). It's ridiculous. She has enough for two kids for fall/winter.

And the cute light blue fish line from Gymboree? I totally bought tons of stuff in 2T for next summer. I couldn't bring myself to buy more for this summer - she has more than she needs already! :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***blondbomber***

• Options

It's terrible isn't it? I feel like I have an addiction to shopping for baby clothes. lol. I don't buy anything unless it's really cheap, especially when it's not for the next year. I also don't buy ahead unless I love it.

The fish line I have for this year and next. I even have the swimsuit in 0-3m and 3-6m because one was a gift from my SIL and I couldn't bring myself to return it. Embarrassed

I find myself shopping for myself less and less. I need to clean out my closet and buy some new stuff. I don't want to be one of "those" moms. haha

• Options

I know! I had to buy a suit for myself last month, and I was like, "wait... where do I buy clothes for myself?" I had no clue.

I just figure I'm going to have to buy her clothes sooner or later, I might as well always make it "sooner." :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"