North Carolina Babies
Options

A REAL Kegel Exercise...

...Is getting stuck longer in the car than you thought and having to pee quite badly by the time you get home, and then sneezing while you do the pee-pee dance at the front door while you try to unlock it - all without peeing yourself.

That's a real kegel exercise, right there...

Re: A REAL Kegel Exercise...

• Options
    I'm DYING over here picturing this...hahahaha!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imageLalabee0425:
    I'm DYING over here picturing this...hahahaha!

I pee-pee dance for your amusement :)

You may laugh, but that's evidence of my Pelvic Floor of Steel!  Coffee is it's kryptonite.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You are my hero.  That sneeze might have done me in.  Way to go! 

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

OMG!  That just happened to me a few days ago although it was more - I'm lazy and don't want to get off my ass to pee!

Lets just say - I was not as successful as you!  DH thought it was funny though...grrr....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm seriously quite impressed!  I can't hold it even if I just peed 10 minutes earlier, and I've been sneezing a lot lately with this weather and going in and out of a/c. ;)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    I have totally been there...and I don't envy you! I'm glad you managed to hold it all in! :)
  • Options

That makes me laugh!  (With you of course, not at you) 

How's your pregnancy going?!  Have you guys decided on a name yet?  Does Ben still like the idea of his lil' sis being called Spike?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagewithoutshoes:

That makes me laugh!  (With you of course, not at you) 

How's your pregnancy going?!  Have you guys decided on a name yet?  Does Ben still like the idea of his lil' sis being called Spike?  

Things are going great! Thanks for asking.  We haven't talked anymore about names at all.  Part superstition, part we really just don't know.  We narrowed names down to a list with Ben and then waited until he was born to name him.  We'll do the same with this one most likely.  Overall, the pregnancy has been a breeze.  I'm still nesting like a mad woman, which wears me out a little quicker than it used to.  And I'm just in the earliest stages of having trouble sleeping - that awful, turning in circles 77 times like a dog to try and find the perfect, comfortable sleeping position.  Once I find the position though, I'm usually good until I have to pee. :)

I hope you are well too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"