March 2011 Moms

Anyone else's symptoms coming and going?

At first I was really nauseated and had terrible heartburn, now that's mostly gone. It's been replaced by extreme tiredness, irritability, being emotional, bigger sore boobs, sleeplessness and digestive problems. It's just strange to me how things come and go and new things spring up out of nowhere. Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else's symptoms coming and going?

• Yes, yes and yes!  I have a few symptoms that I feel every day and a few others that come and go depending on the day.  I hope it just gets easier :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes! I feel pretty good one day and then yucky the next. My biggest symptom so far has been nausea. It is strange how different symptoms can come and go so quickly.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have this weird nausea thing going on. Most of the time, I just feel like I have a knot in my throat constantly, no matter what I do. When it gets a little worse, I start burping alot, and when it gets really bad, those burps get a little more oomph to them and I feel like crap.  Luckily, I've really only had 1 day and then a few moments throughout a couple days where I've felt really bad. 

My last pregnancy it seemed like my nausea would get better if I eat- this time, it feels okay while I'm eating, but 10 minutes later that feeling's back.  Yuck!

• Thats pretty much me as well! One day I have nothing the next I fell like I could vomit any sec. Heartburn has been pretty consistent though.

Am I the only one though that doesnt have sore boobs. I feel like this is a common symptom and its one I have yet to experience. My nips are sensitive though..thats about it

Bleh

• image*~*Amanda*~*:

Thats pretty much me as well! One day I have nothing the next I fell like I could vomit any sec. Heartburn has been pretty consistent though.

Am I the only one though that doesnt have sore boobs. I feel like this is a common symptom and its one I have yet to experience. My nips are sensitive though..thats about it

Bleh

All of this minus the heartburn.  The last couple of days I only felt tired  But today....

• image*~*Amanda*~*:

Thats pretty much me as well! One day I have nothing the next I fell like I could vomit any sec. Heartburn has been pretty consistent though.

Bleh

My boobs didn't get sore until about 3 days ago. And they seriously went from totally normal when I went to sleep to like a whole cup size bigger and feeling like someone had been punching them when I woke up. Up until then I thought it was strange that my boobs didn't hurt either. Guess it's different for everyone though.

• Boobs aren't sore yet...as I sit here and grab them while I type this just to double check...but I'm extremely tired, a little bit of an upset stomach, and my lower back hurt like hell last night at work!

• image*~*Amanda*~*:

Bleh

Yea my nips are way sensitive!  Everytime I go to the bathroom and wash my hands I look in the mirror and there they are saluting me!  No wonder I've been getting more attention from random men....UGH.

• I was at choir practice last night and looked down to find my nipples nipping out uncontrollably!!! I already have large breasts but instead of them being well...saggy, they are now perking up or rather filling out. I have no nausea...no other symptons except on random days I taste weird things...like right when I found out I was Pregnant I had scallops and they tasted like Lysol! Then I had creme of Broc soup and it tasted like Beer and lastly on Monday we went out to dinner and I could smell the Stinky cheese in the back cooler every time it would open! And we were in the way front of the restaurant..That's it..oh and I burp! Which I never ever did before gas yes but never burping!

• I don't really have any symptoms yet but sore boobs, so no, I can't say they come and go. My boobs feel really sore on the sides -achy like when you get home from a long day on your feet and you sit down on the couch and put your feet up and your legs ache. And they also feel swollen and like their stretching out and they look fuller.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• Heartburn, heartburn, heartburn! The nips are definitely sore but the boobs, not so much.  The naseua, irritability, crying and tiredness come and go.  The weirdest has been how things taste and my sensitivity to smells.  For example, I love water straight from the faucet, but today it tastes like Alka-Seltzer

I found out yesterday that I am expecting!  It definitely explains a lot of these symptoms.  I'm so excited!

Congrats to all of you!

• imageabby.orr:
    I found out yesterday that I am expecting!  It definitely explains a lot of these symptoms.  I'm so excited!

Congrats to all of you!

The heartburn and nausea are what made me test. Congraulations and welcome! H&H 9 months to you!

• I still don't really have any symptoms at all. Hopefully its because i'm lucky and not because baby is not ok.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for my BFP Buddy STL34!!! CafeMom Tickers
  • imageabout*that:

I have this weird nausea thing going on. Most of the time, I just feel like I have a knot in my throat constantly, no matter what I do. When it gets a little worse, I start burping alot, and when it gets really bad, those burps get a little more oomph to them and I feel like crap.  Luckily, I've really only had 1 day and then a few moments throughout a couple days where I've felt really bad. 

My last pregnancy it seemed like my nausea would get better if I eat- this time, it feels okay while I'm eating, but 10 minutes later that feeling's back.  Yuck!

this.  EXACTLY. 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"