March 2011 Moms

new too :)

Just got my BFP on sunday.  Still can't believe it and a little afraid to get really excited about it (I can be a touch pessemistic).  Having minor sypmtoms and aunt flo is 4 days late.  This is my first so I'm not quite sure what to think but happy about it. 

Fingers crossed all goes well.  Congrats to you all you other march mommas!

Re: new too :)

• Congrats and welcome!  I am also scared about getting excited, so you are not alone.  Hopefully we will both feel better after seeing OBs!
  • Congrats and welcome!  I am scared and anxious and excited too. :)  Since this is our first, I guess that just comes with the territory!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your BFP! I tend to be a little on the pessimistic side also. I think that I will relax a tiny bit more after my first appt. in a couple of weeks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! I think a lot of us are scared and excited at the same time for different reasons. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.
  • Congratulations and welcome!
  • Congrats, H&H 9 months :)
  • Congrats and welcome! I'm not sure how to feel either. It doesn't feel real at all (except the boobs are starting to get sore). I'm afraid I'll forget that I'm pregnant and have a drink or something! Maybe once I start showing or get an ultrasound it will be more real.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageRayRay007:
    Congrats and welcome! I'm not sure how to feel either. It doesn't feel real at all (except the boobs are starting to get sore). I'm afraid I'll forget that I'm pregnant and have a drink or something! Maybe once I start showing or get an ultrasound it will be more real.

Yea that's kind of how I feel.  Except there won't be any 'forgetting' on my end.  DH has suddenly become really over protective.  Right now it's cute but I can see it getting annoying in a week or two...LOL.

Cute furry baby and congrats to you too!

• congrats!
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Just wanted to say welcome and congrats on your BFP!  I got mine on Sunday, too :).  I think it's normal to be worried, whether it's your first or not!  Just remember the odds are in your favor!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"