Natural Birth

So proud - I finally have DH thinking...

Recently I asked my DH to pick up "Business of Being Born" dvd at the library.  We were quite busy and didn't get around to seeing it until last night - we had about 45 minutes to watch a bit of it.

We didn't finish watching it yet - maybe tonight - but after turning off the tv, DH stated, "wow, now what are we going to do?"  So far, his attitude has been agreeable to whatever I wanted (Great!) but I wanted him to know the reasons behind the decisions and take pride in the decisions. 

Now, he seems to be thinking through all the options and not relying solely on my word and research.  He is even interested in HB, although I don't think that's an option in our area.  I can't help but be proud of him for stepping up and taking interest. 

Re: So proud - I finally have DH thinking...

• It really got my DH on board too, and we contemplated a HB until we found out insurance won't cover it.  I really liked that movie!
    Lilypie - (YBLf)

Lilypie - (Cfah)
    image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"">
  • Congrats!  It is always great when you are on the same page as DH, especially in childbirth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"