South Florida Babies

Misplaced clothes

: (

I only have 3 pairs of maternity pants... and I've lost 2!  And the ones I wore yesterday, I dirtied while eating dinner.  I had to wear a dress today, which is fine, and actually very comfortable.  But where oh where can my pants be!  I even resorted to searching DH's closet.

I really hope I find them tonight, b/c I'd hate to have to buy more clothes.

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Misplaced clothes

• That is funny. Could they have been sent to the cleaners by accident? I actually preferred dresses and skirts last summer. I only had to buy one pair of maternity work pants since I wore them just once a week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • For sure they are not at the cleaners, even though I do have clothes there and will pick up today to make sure.

I wore the beige ones before I left, and I swore I washed them before I left... but those MAY by in the hamper (doubt it buy maybe).  The black ones have been lost for over 2 wks now!  And I really like those... just need to hem them.  ::sigh::

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I just found a long lost black tshirt behind my couch yesterday.  Apparently it fell back there when I was folding laundry.

I hope you find your pants!  Otherwise it does give you an excuse to get some new ones...maybe a bigger size up even.  Some women find they need bigger clothes the last month of pregnancy.  Your belly is twice as blessed.  ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always lose clothes that I take to my mom's because I have a bad habit of forgetting to unpack my overnight bag. Then the next time we are heading up...I go to pack and VOILA, the shorts I have bene searching for are waiting for me. LOL.

I hope you find them. Sounds like pregnancy brain at its best!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMellyMelB:

Good Lord I thought that was a myth, but no way!  I'll be half way to the bathroom to pee, and I'll stop and ask myself where I was going!  It is crazy the simple things I forget.  

-- Jackie
  • LOL...

I know how you feel, sort of.  At the end of both of my pregnancies I was down to two outfits that fit me and I alternated them daily because I didn't want to go out and buy more at that stage of the game.

Hope they turn up!

• I pair appeared!  It was in a hamper basket to be put away.  LOL  However, the one that has been missing for over 2 wks is still MIA. 
    -- Jackie
  • imagecocojack10:
    imageMellyMelB:

Good Lord I thought that was a myth, but no way!  I'll be half way to the bathroom to pee, and I'll stop and ask myself where I was going!  It is crazy the simple things I forget.  

It's definitely not!  This happens to me all the time.  I hope you find the other pair. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"