Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Gone but not forgotten! God is NOT done with me YET!

March 13, 2009 I went into comma, March 19,2009 my three babies were delivered vaginally Amina Grace, Madison, and Erin. I would stay in comma for the next four weeks barely hanging on to life. The doctors said they would have to give me  a hysterectomy, but this never happened. I am still able to have children, we have MF issues. We tried with a frozen batch but it did not work. So we tried again with a fresh June 8, 2010 it did not work either are results read positive on Wednesday and on Monday they tested me again and told us it was a false positive. The heart break is overwhelming the emptiness that I feel is awful.  Sometimes I feel like God has forgotten me, I feel hopeless and helpless. I pray but sometimes I think that God is not listening, I'm going thru a dry spell now.  We still want to try again so I'm waiting for a period. I just need to share, Blessings and Baby dust to all of you!

Re: Gone but not forgotten! God is NOT done with me YET!

• Thank you, I hope I can find support as well, I went into comma because I had septicemia that was caused by a yeast infection.

• I am so sorry for your losses.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your losses.  You are right, God is not done with you yet!  I'm sure he has many great things planned for you.  ((hugs))
    TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am so sorry for your losses my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry for all this pain you have been through.  I wish you luck with TTC and hope you can find some comfort through us here on the board.  The ladies here are amazing.

• I'm so sorry for your losses.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"