Secondary IF

***2IF weekly check-in***

Hello Ladies,

It has been a great week for us, we have two long time posters get BFPs. Congratulations ladies, you give us all hope!

IVF/FET CHECK

Hope4us- ET 6/22

Schoolsoutbride ?FET 6/25

Oneandonlyyou - Starting injections 7/1

Katezta - starting lupron 6/14

LABOR WATCH. 

Jenbrian EDD6/27/10  (Does anyone know who this is?  I can?t find an active account)

KellyOsu23 ? EDD 7/6/10 -It?s a BOY!

To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

MrsP-051306

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

ABC-123

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

shaunie

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Kellyloveszach

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

MrsMoher

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

beenbizzy

Firefightersgal

EastCoastMum

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

utgirl2

sbride03

tx*mom

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

ChristyD_TTTC#2 ? EDD 2/2/11

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller

LuckyH

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

Jerseymomma  EDD 1/26/11

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11

alchris EDD 12/25/10

queenbone EDD 12/18/10

waitingforbaby#2

flgirl79

Smbd EDD 11/28/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

Jodyplustwinsx2

Irishdo EDD 10/28/10 ? It?s TWINS!

Frankie EDD 10/31/10 ? Team GREEN!

Triple7s EDD 11/2/10

Iluvadam ? It?s twins!

Eyenerd EDD 10/21/10 ?It?s a BOY!

Firsttogo  EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a GIRL!

bride526 EDD 10/5/10

MrsGabbs4Ed EDD 10/15/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SarahMN EDD 10/2/10

angw79 EDD9/29/10

ougrad1 ? It?s Twins! (BOY + GIRL!)

Luckiest03 EDD 9/4/10

MinnEMsota ?It?s a BOY!

JosiPeaches EDD 8/23/10 -It?s a GIRL!

VandRicky  -It?s a BOY!

Butterbean52 EDD 7/26/10 ?It?s a BOY!

SeptGirl05

kristyn&ken ? It?s TWINS! (BOY + GIRL!)

mrs.a.butler EDD8/19/10

Brougham7-15-06 ?EDD 7/21/10 Team GREEN!

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

disney04 ? Baby Girl, Kendall

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 -  Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: How long have you been on theknot/nest/bump ? And what brought you here?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check-in***

• Update: Nothing new to report here :)

QOTW: I came to the knot near the end of my wedding planning, so in the summer of '04.  Then shortly after my HM they branched off into the nest.  Then after DS was born they created the bump.  I've been a sporadic poster the whole time.

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Update: Nothing new to report here either. Just hoping the 2WW passes quickly and yields good results!!

QOTD: I found the Knot when I was wedding planning back in 05, hence the screen name. After getting married, I moved over to the Nest and I got pregnant and shortly there after they created the Bump. I pretty much stick to the Bump these days.

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Update:  Had my ET on Tues, so I am patiently waiting in the oh so fun 2WW.  I am trying to stay positive, even though I only had 1 embryo to transfer (the other one didn't make it) and the one that they did transfer was graded a 2+, but only had 4 cells.  Hoping the little one continues to divide inside a more natural environment.

QOTD:  I started the knot when I was planning my '04 wedding.  Then I went to the nest and now I am here on the bump.  I changed my screen name once I knew we needed help getting PG the 2nd time (that's why it says I joined in '09).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Had FET today. Now just a ball of nerves waiting to see what happens as this is 90% our last shot.

I found the knot right before I got engaged in 2004, I think?  Moved to the "Babies on the Brain" board (which was PG, babies, parenting, IF, etc all wrapped up into one, if I remember correctly) on the nest.  Found the local nest board.  Still think it's a little crazy that there are all these different spin off boards...

• UPDATE:  I am on vacation starting on Monday Smile  I REALLY REALLY need this vacation!!!!!!!!!  

QOTW:  I was on the What To Expect When You are Expecting message boards for IF until I got pregnant.  I would have stayed there but I got a random email from the Knot about The Nest Baby so I came over when I was 14 wks pregnant w/Harm.  I liked this message board better b/c it was smaller and I had more in common w/the ladies over here.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I'm analyzing every twinge until I can test this Thursday. 

I joined the knot before my wedding in 2003.  I lurked on the nest boards then the bump then when I had trouble conceiving my son I actually started posting on the TTC Board.  I have been out of commision but I am back for the support.  It's amazing how many specific boards are now available.  Wish I bought stock on the knot!

• Update: I was due for AF on Monday and have been testing since then and got all BFN. I just want to either be preggers or get AF, so I can start my first cycle of IUI.  I just started spotting a bit, so I think AF is making a late appearance this month...thanks mother nature for keeping me on my toes.

QOTW: I went on the knot when I got engaged in 2005 and moved to the nest after I got married.  Once I was pregnant with my daughter, I went to the bump.  I found SAIF board in February and am so happy I did.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Update: there really isnt too much to update.  My meds will be delivered on tuesday and i start lupron on thursday.  I am getting scared and nervous all at the same time.  I am afraid of needles but i know i can do this.

QOTW:  I started with the know while i was planning my wedding and i stayed for awhile and moved onto the nest wasnt sure i fit in there then i moved to the bump and i found this board and i love this board.

• Hiya! Nothing new to update, just checking in on everyone. :)

QOTW: I first got my acct. on the Knot when I started planning my wedding in 2006. Didn't really post much until 2008 though. It was all downhill from there.

• Update:  Just got released to my OB.  Have my first appt in a couple weeks.

QOTD:  I joined the bump last year but just started posting a couple months ago.

Best of luck to all you ladies!!!!!

• Update:  14 weeks today!  We're just starting to tell people, but holding off a couple more days on FB.

QOTW:  I joined while wedding planning in 2004, though I had been on the website for *at least* a couple years before that -- I guess there was no need for a username/password until I wanted to participate on the boards.  I didn't post a lot on the Knot, however, though I guess that's relative given how much I post now. :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • JMayJMay member

UPDATE:  No news, I'm just enjoying my version of a "break".  I'm SO grateful it was suggested to me - I feel so much better now than I did last month.  =-)

QOTW: Ok, I have to ask - does anyone here remember when "The Knot" was only available as an AOL (America OnLine) feature?  God, I have NO IDEA how long ago it was... thinking mid to late 90's... that's when I first found The Knot, though I don't think they had message boards then.  I was rather obsessed with the idea of weddings, and actually, I still love them even though mine was back in '04.  Would love to be a wedding planner, if it weren't for the crappy work hours =-) My other excuse is that I've been with DH since we were 16, so I had weddings-on-the-brain for a while... I posted on the wedding boards a bit, but haven't posted that much on Nest and Bump until I found 2IF.  I changed my screen name once since then, hence my "newbie" status...

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Update:  I'm back here!  We have been TTC #2 for year on and off, and more seriously the past 4 months.  Grr.

qotw: Been on the knot since 2002 yikes!  Wedding was in 2003, Nest since 2004, Bump since 2005.  

Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • U/S on Tues...........crossing fingers!

I found the knot when I was 1st engaged like in 1999 (to someone else - Ohhhh, I was so young and dumb). I never used the message boards or anything and I'm not even sure if they existed. But then when I got engaged YEARS later to my husband, I came back on - used the same screen name I do for everything (this one) and it came up "already registered" so I did the "forgot your password?" thing and whammo, I already had an account I forgot about!
  • Update: Our break from TTC will be over once AF comes.  I may have to start Provera to bring it on, but I'm hoping it will come on its own.  I will start Clomid again at 50 mgs on CD 5-9.  I'm anxious to get started again.

QOTW: I've been here foreva.  I joined before my wedding, around 6 years ago.

• Update:  Saw the bug's HB again on Thursday after a panic call to the RE...everything fine and HB up to 184.  We were released to our OB at last week's appointment and our first appointment is this Friday for another ultrasound/growth scan and official first appointment.

QOTW:  I joined the bump last year after starting our first cycle of injectibles when TTC #2.  I'm a huge lurker, not a big poster...I read a lot of posts from my blackberry which isn't the easiest to post from, and that's when i'm even able to.

• I'd love to be added to the list if possible.

Update:   We are just finding out about all of our problems with TTC #2 (had no issues with #1).  At first we were told IVF with ICSI was our chance, but was told Friday that DH's morphology wasn't as bad as originally thought, so we are going to try 2 cycles of IUI with Clomid and then move on to IVF.

QOTW:   I was on the knot back in 2004/2005 when planning my wedding, moved to the nest after married in 2005.   Visited the baby boards when I got pg the first time.   Mostly just visit my local nest page regularly and not the national boards because I've been so busy lately with work.   Came back over to the bump to find some advice and support amongst the ladies who have been down this path before/going down this path now as well. 

• Update: I had to have my appendix removed this weekend. It was frightening and painful, but Baby and I did alright. Nothing much else to report other than that.

QOTW: I got on theknot wen planning my wedding, and stumbled onto the bump about 2-3 years later just after having DS1. 

• Update: I'm HUGE. I've been nesting a lot, making freezer meals. I am trying to wrap my brain around the fact that in 3 weeks I'm going to have a baby. C-section date: July 21st. YIKES!!! : )
  • HSG was Thurs. ~ all clear... as soon as my next cycle starts I'll be on 50mg Clomid. Fingers crossed!

QOTD: Started lurking when a friend got engaged in 2002 and told us about her wedding page on the theknot.

Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"