Upstate NY Babies
Options

Up&Up diapers

I grabbed a small pack today just to try them out. They don't seem too different than Babydry, and they match our birthday colors! lol

However, they smell weird to me...like a bleachy chemical smell. Anyone other users notice this?

I am also liking the Huggies "jean" diapers I picked up, they fit really well. My complaint about them though is the little gel balls that get left after a wet diaper.

Guess I will be sticking to Pampers babydry! This post is pretty random!

Re: Up&Up diapers

• Options

I love Pampers baby dry.  We use them at night for her over-night diaper.  We used to use them during the day too, but Luvs work 95% as good as Pampers Baby Dry for us, so we use them during the day time to save money.

If you hadn't posted that they smell, I would have given them a try for daytime.

• Options
    I love the Target diapers! That is what E is in 99% of the time... unless I get a really good deal on something else. I've never noticed a smell? And I have a super sensitive nose!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the up&up diapers. I've never noticed the smell. I actually got a sweet deal on Pamper and DH was complaining he misses the "polka dot diapers" because they held up so much better. I would only use them on boys though, because of the green/blue color scheme.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:
    I would only use them on boys though, because of the green/blue color scheme.

haha

• Options
    I noticed the smell...my sister would use those. You get what you pay for when it comes to mostly everything (unfortunately!)
  • Options
    I noticed the smell as well when we received them as a shower gift, it bothered me so much I ended up returning two packages.
  • Options
    Justin wears the up and up diapers.  I didn't start him in them until he got a little older.  Dylan is still in Pamper's.  I don't mind the up and up and we save a little money with them.  However, they are not as soft as the Pamper's.  Pamper's will always be my favorite.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I only bought 1 small pack cuz I think i had a coupon.. It was right when we switched from Swaddlers to baby dry/cruisers.. I don't remember the smell, but I just didnt like the way they felt. I don't love the way baby dry's feel either though..(and eve tends to have poop blow outs in baby dry)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"