Alabama Babies
Options

Anyone use Belly Bandit, etc?

I've seen these mentioned on other boards and was curious if any of you guys used one.  I'm thinking of getting one, however I would think it'd be really uncomfortable, especially with a c-section.  So anyone have any good luck? 

Re: Anyone use Belly Bandit, etc?

• Options

is that to suck you back in??? I didn't use one.  Are you planning on BFing?  when you BF, your uterus contracts back in to place and helps get things back to "normal"

and FYI - w/ a csection - your belly will never be the same :) 

• Options

I didn't use one since I had a c-sec...I didn't want anything touching my incision area for a while.

And I agree with Sarah...your belly is never the same after a c-section.  I have lost all my pregnancy weight plus some but my belly well it's just jiggly quite honestly...I am working on it but I just don't think it will ever be like it was pre-pregnancy :(  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I didn't use one, but found (as Sarah said) that BF helped a ton!

After the pp bleeding stopped, I started wearing my Spanx pretty regularly, to hold the jiggles in.  They are still there, though.  Even w/o a C-section.  But, I'm not known for my dedication to working out, so I can only blame myself!

• Options
    I had one and honestly, I don't feel like it did anything. It was stiff and just overall uncomfortable. Instead, I recommend just getting some spanx instead.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    I did, but it was more because of the staph infection in my incision than anything.  I'll spare you the details :-) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"