Babies on the Brain

Name That Douche 1 (Edit WITH pip)

Had 2 (3?) kids that she couldn't raise on her own, gave them to her parents.  Lived off welfare, planned huge wedding anyways.  Bought "super cheap" hideous blue wedding gown from China (off Ebay) and paid some moronic amount ($400?) for shipping and handling.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: Name That Douche 1 (Edit WITH pip)

• DAMNIT - Was it Bretnshayna?  All I can remember is FRANKENDRESS! LMAO!

I think we should get triple word score if anyone can post that picture :yuck: 

• I was just thinking of this douche the other day, and wanted to bring it up, but I can't remember her damn screen name. Eta: did it have pixie in it?
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG I remember the dress. No idea on the name.
  • I know it I know it!!!

You know what's a good idea?  Putting a 2 week old baby in an excersaucer and taking pictures of him not being able to hold his own head up!

• Doesn't everyone do that? Confused
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image***SweetPea***:

I know it I know it!!!

You know what's a good idea?  Putting a 2 week old baby in an excersaucer and taking pictures of him not being able to hold his own head up!

I remember that!  

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • image***SweetPea***:

I know it I know it!!!

Stop!  That makes my neck hurt just thinking about it.
  • Crap. I know the dress and I remember the pics of the baby barly holding it's head up. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She went by 2 names.. BrentShayna was another
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wyldchild!
    JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegreenclown:
    Wyldchild!

YES!!!!  she also went as Pixie something too.

• Where the F is my post?  It was wyldchild!

ETA: Oh, I guess it was there. 

JHL 12/5/09 - 12/9/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesomalia:

DAMNIT - Was it Bretnshayna?  All I can remember is FRANKENDRESS! LMAO!

Bretnshayna is cat piss and twy sentwa

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • LOL Was this Wyld chyld or something?

ETA Oh Jeez laaaate

• Dude, she had like 6 names.  Don't forget Pixiemoon and some month-related ae
  • BNS was a different douche altogether than wyldchild. Atleast I thought they were. But they were good friends on here.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• imagemagdalina.h:
    imagesomalia:

DAMNIT - Was it Bretnshayna?  All I can remember is FRANKENDRESS! LMAO!

Bretnshayna is cat piss and twy sentwa

THAT'S RIGHT! LMAO!

It's wildchyld!  

• imageBallSox:

Had 2 (3?) kids that she couldn't raise on her own, gave them to her parents.  Lived off welfare, planned huge wedding anyways.  Bought "super cheap" hideous blue wedding gown from China (off Ebay) and paid some moronic amount ($400?) for shipping and handling.  

Bwhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa::breath::Bwhahahahhaaaaaaaaa! 

• Yes! Fing pixie moon. And lmao that everyone has a different name for her.
  • GBCKGBCK member

yep, she w asPixiemoon before Wyld.

And she actually scammed some good hearted knotties I know.

And she failed to see how living off g'vt assistance while planning a wedding she couldn't afford = the public playing for her wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"