Parenting after 35
Options

Conversation w/ my LO about farts & burps ...

Me:  Sweetie, why do you giggle all the time when you fart/burp?

Nicholas: dadadadadadada

Me: Ohhhhh, so I have your father to blame for this?  figures.... Stick out tongue

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Conversation w/ my LO about farts & burps ...

• Options
    steverstever member
    Hehehehe...
  • Options

Ohhhh... I see this conversation in our future, too. 

My prim and proper husband has this annoying habit of burping REALLY loud.. but only in our house.  It's so disgusting.  And he even forgets sometimes when we're in public and does it.

I KNOW the boy will pick up on that really quick and then Daddy's gonna have some 'splaining to do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aaron laughs whenever anyone farts or burps or sneezes. Farts are funny!

However, it WILL be an effort to convince him to NOT fart or burp in public (or say excuse me if one slips out) with my DH encouraging him.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    My younger brother has a 3 year old daughter.  Before she was potty trained, when she would fart, they would pull out the back of her pants to make sure that it was "just a fart."  My brother farted and she ran over and grabbed the back of his pants and looked down them.  It was priceless.
  • Options
    nisemsnisems member

imagevanverth:
    My younger brother has a 3 year old daughter.  Before she was potty trained, when she would fart, they would pull out the back of her pants to make sure that it was "just a fart."  My brother farted and she ran over and grabbed the back of his pants and looked down them.  It was priceless.

LMAO - that is hilarious!

• Options
    PeskyPesky member
    LMAO

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options

imagevanverth:

ROFL !!!!

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagevanverth:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahahahaha!

Margaux makes fart noises on my leg and giggles madly, but doesn't seem to care about the real ones. 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    My niece was quite the little farter when she was a toddler.  My dad, of course, is the king (aren't all dads?).  Anyway, she would crawl on his shoulders/head and fart and just laugh and laugh and laugh....hence her nickname: Fart Blossom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"