TTC after 35
Options

Should I be hopeful?

I am 36 and we are TTC and my period is 5 days late.  I have started spotting but it is inconsistent.  The five prego tests that I have taken have been negative...called the nurse and was told to wait a week and retest. My period has been consistent at 25 days for the past year since I have been off the pill.  Is this a good sign?  Every time I go to the bathroom I am worried/excited...any thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Should I be hopeful?

• Options
    Good luck, if the hpts are cming back neg I would just hold out a few more days or you can call your dr and request a blood test. GL.
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options

imageMAH123:
    Good luck, if the hpts are cming back neg I would just hold out a few more days or you can call your dr and request a blood test. GL.

ditto this!  My logical mind would say to wait a couple days and take another HPT, but I would be POAS every day until I saw red. ;-)  GL!

DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    6 Days late but AF arrived....so sad! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"