North Carolina Babies

Since it's like 1000 degrees...

I'm browsing crocheting patterns on etsy. I know winter hats are far from everyone's mind, but just a random question... do you think this would be cute on a plain hat (for your kids, obv). I'm considering doing a hat w/ either a whale, monkey or maybe a ladybug? Thoughts?

Re: Since it's like 1000 degrees...

• Super cute! I love the turtle, owl, and bird too!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• ooh, I think the owl was the first listing I clicked on, actually! I get so turned around in etsy :) Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's cute.  BTW... Are you still making hats to sell?  I will be needing to place an order near the fall/winter if you are....  :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh! I like the owl too! If you decide to make and sell some, let me know! Smile
  • Adorable! I don't think there are many things cuter than a little owl in the fall.

Also, I'm going to have to disagree with your post title...it's definitely closer to 1 million degrees than 1000....ugh!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• LOVE the whale but not too sure how it'd look on a hat...
  • I think that'd be really cute on a hat.
  • I think a lady bug or a monkey would be absolutely adorable. If I had kids I would definately buy one.. who knows a lot can change by winter Smile
  •  Thanks for the input, everyone! It's good to hear what you all think is cute :)

imagecmbrown:
    I think it's cute.  BTW... Are you still making hats to sell?  I will be needing to place an order near the fall/winter if you are....  :)

The "shop" is closed for the summer, but I intend to start back up again in the fall! I'll let you know when I do! :) 

• I was playing on etsy today searching for owl things.  I saw a crochetted owl hat & wondered if you could make one.  They're so cute on little ones!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"