Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Too good to be true, it's still in there!

I have to do another round of misoprostol and if that doesn't work, D&C. I knew this was too easy. I swear this has been the most long drawn out process!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Too good to be true, it's still in there!

• elisbuelisbu member

OMG, I am so sorry!

I know that when we have to decide to end it, I will want it to be over right then!!

• Nightmare- I'm so sorry! Just such a mind game and a neverending roller coaster. I'm sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry. I hope that this round works so you don't have to go with the D&C.
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• I'm so sorry. :-(  Can you ask your doctor about taking the misoprostol orally/sublinguilly the next time?  My doctor said that can have better results than vaginally because the pills can not get far enough up, can shift, etc. when you take them vaginally.  It might be worth a shot if you want to avoid the D&C.  

At any rate, I am so sorry you are still dealing with this.  I hope you are able to finally get some closure soon.  ((hugs))

TTC since January 2010
    BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
    Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
    dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
    BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lkat17Lkat17 member
    Oh no! I'm so sorry the process is getting even more drawn out. Totally unfair. :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Oh no!  (((Hugs)))
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • Poor thing! You've gone through so much! I'm hoping the next round works for you so that things can end more quickly. My prayers are with you!
    BabyFetus Ticker

BFP 4/26/10 -- ectopic pregnancy and emergency surgery 4/30/10

Diagnosed with unexplained infertility 5/11

IUI 4/2012 - BFN

IUI 6/28/12 - BFP 7/12/12

• I'm sorry, that sucks, but I'm surprised that didn't give you a few more days. I passed my biggest tissue 5 days after the miso. They never scheduled a follow-up ultrasound; I just have to get my beta levels checked every week. 

So sorry this has been so drawn-out for you. :( 

• Good grief, I am sorry this process is taking so long.  You poor thing. :(
    My Little
  • IouliaIoulia member

Sorry you have to go through this.  (((hugs)))

• I am so sorry this is happening to you! I hope the second time works!!! ((hugs))
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • I'm so sorry, ((HUGS))
    Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry, Gin. ((hugs))
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
  • Oh no you've got to be kidding me!
    ~Melanie

TTC since July '09
    Diagnosed with PCOS Feb '10
    6/2010 - Natural M/C - made it to 5 weeks
    10/2010 - D&C - made it to 7 weeks
    6/2011 - Natural M/C - made it to 6 weeks
    4/2012 - BFP! Beta#1 1401 20DPO
    Beta #2 4327 24DPO
    U/S 6w6d 134bpm heartrate! Baby Gummybear!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh!  I'm so sorry that you are still going through this. (((((HUGS)))))
  • You just took the misoprostol yesterday, right? According to my RE's nurse practitioner, it can take up to 48 hours for it to even begin to work. I inserted it around 4pm on Thursday evening and while I passed a lot of blood and tissue Thursday and Friday, I didn't pass the sac until late Sunday evening.
  • imageColindaP:
    You just took the misoprostol yesterday, right? According to my RE's nurse practitioner, it can take up to 48 hours for it to even begin to work. I inserted it around 4pm on Thursday evening and while I passed a lot of blood and tissue Thursday and Friday, I didn't pass the sac until late Sunday evening.
    Yeah but I have barely bled, like all day yesterday I went through only 2 pads, neither were soaked, just changed them after awhile, and today justbrown spotting. It's been 4 hours since the second dose (4 pills again) and no red blood yet, no cramps. Sorry for weird spacing, on my iPhone.
  • imageitsmegin:
    imageColindaP:
    You just took the misoprostol yesterday, right? According to my RE's nurse practitioner, it can take up to 48 hours for it to even begin to work. I inserted it around 4pm on Thursday evening and while I passed a lot of blood and tissue Thursday and Friday, I didn't pass the sac until late Sunday evening.
    Yeah but I have barely bled, like all day yesterday I went through only 2 pads, neither were soaked, just changed them after awhile, and today justbrown spotting. It's been 4 hours since the second dose (4 pills again) and no red blood yet, no cramps. Sorry for weird spacing, on my iPhone.

Well, I'll still cross my fingers that you're just a late bloomer and something will happen here soon.

• imageColindaP:

imageitsmegin:
    imageColindaP:

Well, I'll still cross my fingers that you're just a late bloomer and something will happen here soon.

Thank you, me too. I don't know why she didn't want to give it more time, other than it's just been so long already.

• I'm so sorry this will not end for you.  Your body just doesn't want to let go!  I hope the second dose does the trick.
    DS 04.25.08 DS 03.14.12 missed m/c 9w1d :: 6.18.10 :: d&c | missed m/c 9w3d :: 11.2.10 :: d&c
  • imagemrs.gee:
    I'm so sorry this will not end for you.  Your body just doesn't want to let go!  I hope the second dose does the trick.

Totally! It's driving me nuts!!! I feel like I'm back to the week where I was in limbo again. DH is like, "Well at least we know you won't go into premature labor the next time you're pregnant." No kidding. I should have expected this. I was 2 and half weeks overdue, and after over ten hours of labor my mom hadn't dilated at all, so she had to have a C-section. Looks like I inherited her cervix.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"