Parenting after 35
Options

Speaking of birthdays...

I'm officially 35 now!! I BELONG!!!

I've been on this (and preg > 35) for over a year now, because I never liked the drama on the other boards. I think almost all of you know that I the young one, but I can stop "posing" now!!

I thought that I had left all the name-calling and junk behind in high school, and when I first started using TB I was a bit overwhelmed with the nastiness that flowed through most of the boards, and as it was my first time on any internet forum, I was going to give it up.  Then I found you ladies!  I truly feel like you are my friends and am thankful for knowing each and every one of you.

I want to thank you all, again, for all of your special qualities.  The depth of character, maturity, and true sense-of-self that comes with "experience" really shows here, and is absolutely appreciated.

XOXOXO to all

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Speaking of birthdays...

• Options

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

We're not ageist, I hope.  Or not so terribly so if we are. lol

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

that was just beautiful! geez! :)

ps: i <3 Priya's piggies sooooooooooo much!!!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!! Now you can officially join us in the AMA club. Stick out tongue
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    Wishing you a most fantastic birthday!!! CakeGiftParty!!!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aw Happy Birthday chickie! I for one never even started on those boards & frm everything I hear I am glad. I started on TTC after 35, then graduated to PG after 35 & now I am here, no need to go elsewhere.
  • Options

Happy Birthday!!

And that was a very sweet note!

• Options
    Happy birthday!  Don't worry, we don't card!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Happy birthday!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"