Blended Families

Someone please motivate me

I got a bit done this morning and then went to lunch with a rep. Now that I'm back I'm not feeling the motivation. HELP!!!
Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

Re: Someone please motivate me

• lol...if i can do more overtime tonight, you can finish the day!  You can Do IT!!  (i am hearing the guy in all the Adam Sandler movies that says that all the time!  )
  • Haha I really do need to get caught up on some stuff if I want to leave early Friday afternoon. And I finally am faxing a chart to a lawyer so I'm doing something, right??? Looks like maybe its just you and me on here right now.

• Loading the player...
  • lol...i'm in and out...it's fiscal year end so getting hiney kicked, but I spend a LOT of time waitig for reports to run and on hold for collection calls
  • FloF9FloF9 member

Come on MissSusieQ - you can do it!  Tomorrow is Wednesday and the day after that is Thursday and then it'll be Friday!!!!!  Yay!  come on!

Go! Susie Go!

• LOL Flo Love you! You're awesome! I'm trying over here. At least I have a printer and fax today. It went out last week so I am trying to catch up on all the stuff I couldn't do while it was down.

Hows the baby flo? and the twins? I bet they are all so adorable. How are the twins doing with the new baby?

• FloF9FloF9 member

The twins are doing great.

Hey I'm PM'ing you !

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"