Snarky and T-TTC

I just noticed new boards

So there are new subboards.

-PG after IF as a subboard of SAIF

-Potty Training as a subboard of Toddlers 24+ Mo.

-TTCAL 6+ as a subboard of TTCAL

Geez, I'm unobservant.  I think they've been around awhile.

I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained

Re: I just noticed new boards

• imageJennifer*L*923:

That one doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  So is sucess now for moms and pregnant for moms to be?

• Potty training is a new one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Where is the "My Monkey Baby" board as I saw some women on TLC desperately in need of some support.

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
  • imageJennifer*L*923:
    Where is the "My Monkey Baby" board as I saw some women on TLC desperately in need of some support.

If I had anything to drink, it would have come streaming out of my nose.

• imagemurphyec:
    imageJennifer*L*923:

That one doesn't make a lot of sense to me.  So is sucess now for moms and pregnant for moms to be?

Yes, this is a new board. It is an outgrowth of the bunches of BFPs that the IF board just recently had, and many of the women didn't feel comfortable going over to SAIF where they didn't know many people or couldn't relate to some of the mom-type issues. This is meant as kind of an inbetween board, I suppose.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageroselln2:
    imagemurphyec:
    imageJennifer*L*923:

Yes, this is a new board. It is an outgrowth of the bunches of BFPs that the IF board just recently had, and many of the women didn't feel comfortable going over to SAIF where they didn't know many people or couldn't relate to some of the mom-type issues. This is meant as kind of an inbetween board, I suppose.

Thanks for the clarification.

• imagemurphyec:
    imageroselln2:
    imagemurphyec:
    imageJennifer*L*923:

Thanks for the clarification.

No prob. I didn't quite understand the need either when they were first talking about wanting one, but now that it's up, I can kind of see why it makes sense.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJennifer*L*923:
    Where is the "My Monkey Baby" board as I saw some women on TLC desperately in need of some support.

I would lurk on that board. 

TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • imageStacy-09/23/06:

imageJennifer*L*923:

it would be like the family matters board where for every 1 reply there are 200+ views of lurkers laughing at the drama
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageebat:
    imageStacy-09/23/06:

imageJennifer*L*923:

it would be like the family matters board where for every 1 reply there are 200+ views of lurkers laughing at the drama

well it might liven this board back up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"