Natural Birth

*~*~*~ 14years ~*~*~*

i just read your response below about what didn't work for you in HB. i'm preparing for a HB birth and in our class, the instructor said that was the one breathing exercise that you couldn't really practice. someone suggested trying it while doing #2. we all tried it and really seemed to get how it worked. was this discussed at your class? it wasn't part of our curriculum, but i found it works really well (at least for that purpose!). perhaps that would be helpful for you too as you prepare for your next birth!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*~*~ 14years ~*~*~*

• imageLindseyJW:

i just read your response below about what didn't work for you in HB. i'm preparing for a HB birth and in our class, the instructor said that was the one breathing exercise that you couldn't really practice. someone suggested trying it while doing #2. we all tried it and really seemed to get how it worked. was this discussed at your class? it wasn't part of our curriculum, but i found it works really well (at least for that purpose!). perhaps that would be helpful for you too as you prepare for your next birth!

Now that you mention it, I think the instructor did talk about that and I think I remember that being in the book.  But I totally forgot about it until now!  Thanks a lot for the information -- I'll try that. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"