North Carolina Babies

? about the pop up pool

first, that pool is COOL!!!!  but i'm a little confused.... the pics show a super small one to bigger ones... which one is it for?  40 bucks is not cheap for a kid pool imo, but if it was for the big one then that's pretty good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ? about the pop up pool

• $40 is the cost for the kid pool (the 38" size).  I'm not sure why I can't get the other links to open for the bigger pools.  However if you type in pop up pool in the search function, the price range goes from $40-$90.

It is a lot to spend for a pool.  However, I think the convenience of it (not having to blow it up, and easy storage) may be worth the price.  

• yeah.... and it is a really cool pool lol!  i'm lovin the idea of turning it into a ball pit.  maybe we'll get something like this next year!  i'll have to bookmark it :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesophabelle:
    yeah.... and it is a really cool pool lol!  i'm lovin the idea of turning it into a ball pit.  maybe we'll get something like this next year!  i'll have to bookmark it :-)

That's the feature I fell in love with too!  

• My in laws got DS the medium size one for his birthday and it is really cool. It is very large so I only use it at home, but it is super convenient and will grow nicely with him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"