Pittsburgh Babies
Options

baby stores / gear

Any good baby stores besides babys r us?  I live about an hour north and it's time to do some shopping!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: baby stores / gear

• Options
    There are some cute specialty stores in the city that sell baby things along with other nick-nacks.  Not so much "gear" but toys/clothing/books and other cutsie things.  What type of store are you looking for?  I went to Cranberry Babies R Us for everything. 
  • Options

yeah, i have been going to babys r us in cranberry - it's the closest to me!

I see so many cute things online that are either "organic" or "eco-friendly" but they are usually pricey. So it would be nice to be able to go to a store that has some things I can actually see. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesolidio:

yeah, i have been going to babys r us in cranberry - it's the closest to me!

I see so many cute things online that are either "organic" or "eco-friendly" but they are usually pricey. So it would be nice to be able to go to a store that has some things I can actually see. 

www.pittsburghclothdiapers.com

they have eco friendly items such as clothes and carriers. they are located out in robinson near the mall.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageehicks:

they have eco friendly items such as clothes and carriers. they are located out in robinson near the mall.

This place sounds great - i will have to make a trip to robinson soon! thanks!

• Options

Here are some online options -- and discount codes for them!

If you haven't ordered from Diapers.com before, my code, LLEV2430, gets you $10 off your first order of $49+ (and free shipping). Orders usually arrive in 1-2 days. This is really handy if you want to order big packs of stuff and not have to drag it to your car from the mall, up stairs, etc. Combine with any of the codes below for more savings (may not be able to use every single one in the same order):

10PERCENT -- save 10% on everything else in your first order except diapers, wipes and formula

SAVE3 -- $3 off Pampers Swaddlers (84 ct), which are $16.49 after a $1.50 eCoupon (just check the box when you put them in your cart) or Huggies Snugglers (84 ct).

BRITAX15 -- 15% off Britax car seats

SPRING15 -- 15% off one item

APRILBABY10 -- 10% off any item on your Diapers.com registry (great for big-ticket stuff like a high chair, car seat or breast pump) -- buy something from a registry you set up just for this sale, and/or share the code with friends and family so they can save on shower gifts! Shipping and returns are free for all registry items.

Children's Place is 15% off sitewide through 5/12 with the code C4A4A. If you go to a store looking for a particular item that they don't have in-stock, they will give you a code for free shipping that can be combined with the percent-off code.

Zulily is offering $10 off your first order of $30+ before 4/30/10. Today they have super-cute layette sets from Petit Lem and b amici among other items. Use code CLASSM10 or STRAF10 for the discount; if you're not already a member, click here for info: https://www.tinyurl.com/zulily.

Gilt.com has Little Miss Matched socks, Bebe au lait burp cloths, Stacy Woodman gifts and stationery/invitations, and adorable Mullins Square tubby towels for about 50% off in their Kids boutique. Click here for more info: https://www.tinyurl.com/giltsignup.

The Mini Social has Crocs shoes, Melissa & Doug toys and Floatmini bathing suits (selection of brands and items changes frequently as the sales are refreshed every 2-3 days). More info: https://tinyurl.com/yendopt.

Totsy.com is featuring Hartstrings clothing, Guidecraft wooden toys, Kaloo stuffed animals and Tivoli stroller blankets and buntings. Next week they will have super-soft Zutano clothing!! More info: https://tinyurl.com/jointotsy.

Happy shopping!

• Options

I work in Robinson and am very familiar with the area - how did I not know about this store? Thanks, I will defintely check it out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options

Babyland in East Liberty is a great store. They have tons of awesome, good quality baby gear and the customer service is great. They have been in business in the same building for over 50 years. 

Also try USA Baby on Babcock blvd. in the North Hills. I have found that they have similar stuff to babyland but tend to be more expensive.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"