North Carolina Babies
Options

I think we are moving...

My DH's company just bought another company in FL and he is being offered a job at that office.  While I'm excited, I'm also a little nervous.  The things that worry me are my job, the move, building a new network of friends, and selling our house.  The things I'm excited about, we'll be closer to home, it will be a great opportunity for my DH, and it will be a great opportunity for me to switch careers.  The time frame is uncertain now  but I think it will happen by the end of the year!!  Thanks for listening...

Re: I think we are moving...

• Options
    That is definitely nervewracking, but also super exciting!  Congratulations to your DH and I wish you best with the move and transition!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations to you DH!  Exciting news for the three of you.  We'll be sad to see you go though.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How exciting for you guys! I hope you'll still hang out on this board from time to time though!

• Options

How exciting for all of you!  Congratulations to your DH for his new job.  Moving is hard (esp with a LO), but what an exciting adventure.  Also - it'll be nice to be closer to your family.  What part of FL will you be moving to? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh wow, that is big news!!! I know you'll be glad to be closer to home, but we will miss you and sweet Nicolas. We've got to double up on photo gtgs until you go :).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecate1119:

How exciting for all of you!  Congratulations to your DH for his new job.  Moving is hard (esp with a LO), but what an exciting adventure.  Also - it'll be nice to be closer to your family.  What part of FL will you be moving to? 

Tampa/St. Pete/ Clear water area.   "home" is about 4 hours away but still closer. 

• Options
    I know that will be a big move for you but i know how much u want to be closer to family....but we will miss you and Nic a lot!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You girls are soo sweet.  One of the things that worries me is finding a good support network in Tampa.  I will miss the MNO and the play dates.  Sad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"