North Carolina Babies

Bachelorette Talk!

So last night was good, it was what I expected. I am so glad that wrestler is gone, but it all seemed so "staged" like they almost knew he had the girlfriend. I loved how they played those messages while he was walking away. I am also glad she got rid of Craig, he wasn't for her.

I read the spoiler on what happens with Frank and it sucks, but the upcoming episodes look really good.  I saw another article where she said she didn't choose anyone, I really hope that isn't true, but who knows. I feel like it is such a waste of time watching if that is the case, but I always get sucked in.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Talk!

• Loved last nights episode, thought it was so entertaining!  I also loved how they played those messages Big Smile

I am still thinking she chooses no one.... I need to read the deal with Frank.  He is still my favorite.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It was a great episode. I agree, if she does choose no one I think that sucks. That seems to happen a lot on this show. I am sad about Frank too. I really like him and what he does to her sucks!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't read what happens with Frank, but I think he was ever going to be the final two anyways.  He seems just way too fickle.  When promoting the show, I don't remember her ever saying that she was with someone which made me think she was still single.  Anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to the Bachelor Pad!
  • imagestarz080:
    I haven't read what happens with Frank, but I think he was ever going to be the final two anyways.  He seems just way too fickle.  When promoting the show, I don't remember her ever saying that she was with someone which made me think she was still single.  Anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to the Bachelor Pad!

I am so looking forward to Bachelor Pad too!!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • am i alone in the non love for frank?? lol.  i don't hate him.... but i don't think he's right for her.  my fave for her is robertooooooo lol.  love him!!! 

but i don't think she picks anyone either... honestly, i think she still wants jake. and now that he's single.... hmm who knows! 

i agree though, that 99% of last night seemed staged.  esp the scenes w/whats his names girl.

i have read some of the spoilers, but i'd only gotten up to last nights episode.  off to do some reading!

• imagesophabelle:

am i alone in the non love for frank?? lol.  i don't hate him.... but i don't think he's right for her.  my fave for her is robertooooooo lol.  love him!!! 

but i don't think she picks anyone either... honestly, i think she still wants jake. and now that he's single.... hmm who knows! 

i agree though, that 99% of last night seemed staged.  esp the scenes w/whats his names girl.

i have read some of the spoilers, but i'd only gotten up to last nights episode.  off to do some reading!

I agree on both counts.  I don't think Frank is the guy for her--and I LOVE Roberto (ok, maybe I just want Roberto for myself he!he!)

• well crap!  i hate that i read this thread and now the show is ruined for me!  I don't read the spoilers and try to watch the show without giving the ending away - so apparently there is no reason to watch anymore since i read here that she chooses no one.
  • imageAKH307:
    well crap!  i hate that i read this thread and now the show is ruined for me!  I don't read the spoilers and try to watch the show without giving the ending away - so apparently there is no reason to watch anymore since i read here that she chooses no one.

It hasn't been confirmed, it's just a rumor, and it's pretty much all over the place, not just on spoiler boards, but on magazine covers, etc. No one knows for sure if she chooses no one, it's just speculation right now.

• okie dokie....its not the end of the world anyway! Wink  DH always finds the spoilers to my shows and it irritates me...this season he is being good - so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"