D.C. Area Babies

Empathy for DD

We had a really rough weekend.  DD wasn't feeling well, she wasn't eating - she was sneezing on occasion and had a runny nose (clear).  I gave her medication at night to help her sleep and we had some popsicles to help with fluids and heat but I really wasn't sure if it was teething, cold or allergies.  Fast forward to last night, both DH and I came down with a cold that has a wicked bad sore throat.  Poor DD.  She must've really been suffering.  I can't wait till she has words to tell em how she feels.  Guessing is hard work.  

Re: Empathy for DD

• Poor little one.  I can't wait for the same thing, but DS is only 7 months!  At least the popsicles probably made her throat feel better!
  • Awww, I know exactly how you feel.  DD was sick two weeks ago, and I just kept wondering what was hurting...her head, her throat, her gums?  It's so sad to not be able to ask them and get a real answer.  :(
    BabyFruit Ticker On our way to 3 under 4! DD1 1/22/09 DD2 7/16/10 Baby Boy Due This Summer!
  • Loading the player...
  • I took C in to the pedi about two weeks ago and he had a viral sore throat, which he said they were seeing a lot of lately. C gets very sad and quiet when he's sick, so it's usually easy to tell (I guess that's a good thing?). Now he's a crankopotamus and we're assuming it's the four teeth we can clearly see outlined on his upper gums.

Hope you're little one is feeling better soon!

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageeeclem:

Now he's a crankopotamus ...

Word of the day!  Must incorporate that one into my vocab!!!

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Isn't that the worst!?  I wish babies came out talking so they could express themselves.  Poor baby.  :-(  I hope you all feel better soon.
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"