Alabama Babies
Options

Any updates on Ella?

I've looked back through posts and didn't see anything unless I overlooked it.

Re: Any updates on Ella?

• Options

Kellie's last facebook update:

"Ella's lungs are doing good and she is breathing well on her own. We will probably be moved back to St. Jude in the next couple of days.  We just pray now that her blood counts rise and her bone marrow starts working like it should.  Love you all that have prayed and thought about us during this difficult time!!?

• Options

She is off the ventilator and breathing on her own, and they are trying to get her to eat again so they can look at getting the feeding tube out.  I think it was yesterday on FB that she said that they'd probably be moving back to St. Judes in a few days. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehamillm:

Kellie's last facebook update:

"Ella's lungs are doing good and she is breathing well on her own. We will probably be moved back to St. Jude in the next couple of days.  We just pray now that her blood counts rise and her bone marrow starts working like it should.  Love you all that have prayed and thought about us during this difficult time!!?

I must have been posting when you did Big Smile

• Options
    I have been following the FB updates, but does anyone know if they still think they have the right diagnosis?  (The virus that Kellie caught while pregnant?)
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSeasideBride06:
    I have been following the FB updates, but does anyone know if they still think they have the right diagnosis?  (The virus that Kellie caught while pregnant?)

As far as I know, yes.

• Options
    imagestar21gazer:

She is off the ventilator and breathing on her own 

That is so great!!  Continuing to pray for sweet Ella and her family.  I just can't imagine what all they're going through

DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
    BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
    BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
    Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
    BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
    Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
    IVF or adoption??
  • Options
    Thanks for updating, you guys. They are still treating her for the CMV.
  • Options
    Thanks! Glad to hear she is doing better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"