Single Parents
Options

Had a wtf call from DB...(long)

So, apparently after not talking to me for 3 freaking weeks, it is "irritating" (his words) DB that he doesn't know what went wrong. He wanted to know why we had a kid because I had already made up my mind to leave. Then he told me that I didn't speak up enough when I was not happy. Then he asked if I took DD to Flroida.

Then he tells me that he has money for me, and wanted to know why I never called him for it. Well, last time I talked to him he asked if my "boyfriend" was giving me any money. Gee, wonder why I would not be ringing his phone off the hook trying to see where my money was. Lastly, he wanted to know who I was f***ing. Really DB, really???/

So, it boils down to he does have money for me and I am supposed to get it from his tonight after he gets off of work.

As far as answering most of his rediculous questions, I was too shocked to say much of anything. We have been officially divorced since the end of April. What does any of this have to do with anything?? I wish he would just get over it and realize that we are no longer together but we do have a child. And no, other than asking if I took DD to Florida he did not ask anything about her, NOTHING!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Had a wtf call from DB...(long)

• Options
    mrgnmrgn member

Well, you did the right thing by not answering any of his stupid questions, for sure. It breaks my heart when men are more concerned about the lack of relationship than their child. My X was like this at the end, too.

Why don't you have him mail you the money or give it to someone who you trust? I wouldn't want to see him, but that is just me.

• Options
    He asked me if I wanted him to mail it. I told him that would be fine. At this point I don't get anything from him on any sort of a schedule, even though I have a court order for a certain amount a month. I guess I will see if he actually comes through tonight and go from there. I sent in my child support enforcement paperwork about 2 weeks ago, so I am hoping that eventually it will just get taken out of his paycheck and I won't have to worry about this at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member

imagepeeps61308:
    He asked me if I wanted him to mail it. I told him that would be fine. At this point I don't get anything from him on any sort of a schedule, even though I have a court order for a certain amount a month. I guess I will see if he actually comes through tonight and go from there. I sent in my child support enforcement paperwork about 2 weeks ago, so I am hoping that eventually it will just get taken out of his paycheck and I won't have to worry about this at all.

Yeah, I'd probably pick it up if he weren't paying up regularly. Hopefully his wages are garnished soon! (:

• Options
    I have to ask, was he drunk when he called you, or ih always this big of a jerk?  I can't imagine why he thinks your sex life is any of his business.  Was a d!ickweed!  I think you should have told him you have lots and lots of sex with your new boyfriend and he is bigger and better than your ex ever was!  Hahahaha!  Surprise For the bigger, well, you know.  
  • Options
    I am 99.9% sure alcohol was involved, it always is. Sad part is, he is always that big of a jerk, he is just much more vocal when he drinks...lol
  • Options

Sounds like things that DB used to say to me.  Now I don't have ANY contact with him and I turned him into DCSS.  What a fool.  Of course the divorce could be none of HIS responsibility.  I would not answer any more calls from him and hopefully you won't have to deal with him anymore after the CS is enforced.

DB left me a message just the other day saying he had finally figured out why I wanted to leave him: it was because I wanted someone else but it must not have worked out.  Oh yes, men were BEATING down my door when I was 8 months pg.  And me leaving had NOTHING to do with you cheating and doing drugs.  Way to own up to your wrongoings.Confused

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"