North Carolina Babies
Options

~~Vivian~~ Any updates on your niece?

Just wondering how her weekend was and if they have anymore information!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~~Vivian~~ Any updates on your niece?

• Options
    I just tried to call and see if she's been to the dr yet today for her appt but I can't get ahold of anyone.  I did call and check on her yesterday and my nephew said that she said she could see a little more and that she had her "attitude" back. He said he was never so glad for attitude. LOL.  I'll update when I hear how her appt went.
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • Options

My SIL just called me back.  Shelby's dr. appt went amazingly.  Her eye is still holding form really well.  They still have to keep her calm so that she does no damage to the form of her eye since it had to be put back together in surgery.  She has so so peripheral vision but really can't see anything head on right now.  The dr said that the trauma to her eye has caused her eye to form a cataract which is why she can't see anything head on.  She was able to make out shapes and even read a little peripherally though.  The dr is just flat out stunned and amazed at the progress of Shelby's eye.  She was certain that at the very best she would have no vision if she even got to keep her eye.  So needless to say, this is just a flat out miracle! 

My SIL sounds plain warn out but so releaved with this prognosis.  Please continue to keep Shelby in your prayers that her eye continues to heal with no further complications.

image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! So glad to hear that things keep getting better! I will continue to keep her in my prayers.
  • Options
    Glad to hear she's doing better!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"