TTC after 35
Options

Let the waiting begin

I had the IUI on Sat and Sun. I did have to do the trigger shot and had lots of cramping which the Dr said was good.  Also Dr said dh's Sat sample was good numbers but they were kind of slow, Sun's was better - good numbers and faster.

The Drs office doesn't do a beta, they just said to test on July 11 and call them with a + or wait until AF arrives and call for CD 3 appt.  I hate the two week wait and especially since I've been busy having appts and doing things during the first half of this cycle..to just do nothing feels weird. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Let the waiting begin

• Options
    Good luck! Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    The two weeks is so long.  Try to stay busy.  Good Luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!!! :)
  • Options
    Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck....everything crossed for you!
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Options

now would be the time to try something new.  Crocheting, quilting, gormet cooking, baking (give it way cause if it's there you'll eat it), or watch a movie a day either at the movies or at home.  Between a new hobbie and fiddling around the house and work you should be able to keep your mind busy.

at least until bed timeSleep.

• Options

GL!!  Here's hoping the 2WW flies by!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Swim you little buggers, swim!!!  Good luck in the 2WW.......I know it sucks!
  • Options
    Everything is crossed for you jcath!  Hurry up July 11th.  We need some BFP's on this board it's been a while.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    I am crossing everything for you!!!  Lots and lots of bump dust is headed your way!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck...I will be waiting with you after Tues.  HOpe it's a BFP~
  • Options
    Good luck! I have everything crossed and sending you a truckload of sticky dust!!!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wishing you a quick 2ww, GOOD LUCK and lots of BUMP DUST/POWER!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"