Preemies
Options

Just TOO darned coincidental...

So, DH and I played on an adult kickball league in Baltimore for a few years with a group of friends.  Of the entire team, there were a total of 4 couples where both husband and wife were on the team.  Well, we had Bobby at 26 weeks, and during the same 7 day period around which Bobby was born, 2 of the other couples had preemies (one at 31 weeks, the other at 25 weeks).  Now, just last week, the 4th couple had a preemie at 32 weeks.  Too coincidental?  I think so.  I am just floored.  What was in the dirt on that field???

Re: Just TOO darned coincidental...

• Options
    Whoa thats crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wow. that's really strange! did you all have the same issues leading to premature birth?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi... I'm kind of a lurker as I'm not quite pregnant yet but I have been told there's a chance that when I do get pregnant the baby will be early so I was stopping by to look around. I just wanted to say I almost joined a Baltimore kickball team and I wonder if it was the same one!

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• Options

imagekamcfarlane:
    wow. that's really strange! did you all have the same issues leading to premature birth?

No, all different. 

Mine - abruption

31wker - chylothorax

25 wker - PTL (stopped, hosp bedrest at 19w), twin/twin transfusion (one twin survived)

32 wker - unexplained PTL

• Options
    Wow that is pretty crazy!  I don't know any one else that has had a preemie.  So for you to know three other couples so close in age to you baby is very coincidental.

My twins Benjamin and Olivia

• Options
    Crazy!
  • Options
    Wow, that is very bizarre!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"