Two Under 2
Options

Did pg #2 "hit" earlier than pg #1?

I know that you tend to show earlier with your second pregnancy, but do your symptoms show up earlier, too? I'm already feeling sore and swollen these days along with some morning sickness, and I'm not even 2 months in!

I'm assuming this is all normal, but I just thought I'd ask what you ladies experienced.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Did pg #2 "hit" earlier than pg #1?

• Options
    I had m/s with both at 6 weeks. But the 2nd time around I didn't know I was pregnant until I started feeling nauseous for a few days. If I had known I may have had symptoms sooner...since you are paying close attention to it.
  • Options

i felt symptoms earlier with #1 but they were stronger with #2. I had bad m/s that lasted 5 wks longer than #1. 

I showed faster, was more sore and swollen, but eventually it evened out around 18 wks and I looked the same as I did last time.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am bloating up a lot quicker than the first, my back is hurting a lot sooner and wow I am freaking tired already. I never got sick with DD so I am pretty sure it will hit me full force this time. What are the odds that I will have 2 pg's without it. lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. Glad to know I'm not just imagining all these symptoms. Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

M/S started around the same time, but is lasting longer with #2.

Swelling has started later (only by a couple weeks), but heartburn and RLP and back pain all started earlier.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"