Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Presby Plano Rave

I had our little girl at presby plano last week and I just wanted to say how great our experience was there--if anyone is considering an ob/gyn or something else associated with this hospital, don't hesitate! The nurses were all super friendly and helpful, and very knowledgeable, and the labor/delivery rooms were very spacious, clean and had a pull out couch for DH to sleep on. The post partum rooms also had everything we needed. The food was great too-really, I can't say anything negative about our experience. Hope this helps some of you!
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Presby Plano Rave

• thats sort of surprising to me. ive heard lots of complaints about PP. but im glad it was so great for you - hopefully theyve changed some things recently :)
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• YAY! Congrats on your little girl!  We are delivering at Presby Plano whenever our little girl decides to  make her appearance, so this is great to hear!  A lot of people on this board have had negative things to say about the hospital. I have had a couple of family members deliver there recently too and they said similar things as you, so that makes me happy! Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had DD there in January and I agree - great experience.  I had DD#1 at McKinney and it really showed me how great Plano was and how not great McKinney was.  I LOVED the food at Plano - and the ability to order what you want when you want instead of just being brought food that you may or may not like at a standard time.  Plus we were there for 4 days and they gave DH 4 free meal tickets.  This was so nice that he didn't need to worry about food that first day.  I felt like the nursing care was much better than McKinney also. 

They have definitely changed ALOT in the past year from what I read before DD was born. 

• That's great to hear!  I was hoping to find a hospital closer than downtown....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"