March 2011 Moms

So the queasies are gone....

I had all kinds of nausous feelings, even a couple days before my BFP.  But yesterday they were mostly gone and today- nothing so far. It's great- but I'm realizing I kinda liked having them b/c then I had some kind of sign I was pregnant.  So now I think I'm going to get a couple more tests and POAS just to put my mind at ease.

Anyone else feeling extra paranoid?

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image

Re: So the queasies are gone....

• I was seriously going to just write a post about this exact same thing! I too had the queasies a few days before my BFP, and all of last week, but the past few days...nothing. I have been feeling more lightheaded though. I know that everyone says that this can be perfectly normal, but it is definitely making me extra paranoid. Glad to know I'm not the only oneSmile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Reading this is really a comfort :)  So glad I'm not the only one!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here! The second day after I got my BFP I had me head over a toilet most of the morning, but now I don't really feel pregnant except for sore breasts. I almost sometimes wish I was queasy again, although I did gag a few times today and pizza, which I normally love, did not settle well tonight.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"