Adoption

Great adoption book

I have loads of books I have gotten for our daughter...Most havent really been right for us..But I just got this one and we both loved it. (she is 2.5)

Once upon a time an adoption story.

It says how the birthmom picked out the family from profiles...and how they met before she was born...it is relgious though just so you know

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
br
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersbr>
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Great adoption book

• thanks for the rec!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • I looked at them just the other night at a local bookstore. I surprisingly found TWO that were adoption related and loved them both.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We need a new one! :)  Thanks for the rec!
    "Our children are not ours because they share our genes... they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them. That, at the end of the day...or long sleepless night, is how love really works." Adoption Consultant Blog
    Personal Adoption Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"