Baby Showers
Options

Gross Shower Game

Last year I went to a shower where one of the games was to sniff diapers full of melted chocolate candies and figure out which candies they were. I almost didn't play because it looked so disgusting! LOL. I did play, but I was totally grossed out the whole time. I don't mind seeing poopy diapers, but I won't be sticking my nose in them!

Anyone else have any gross/funny shower stories?

Re: Gross Shower Game

• Options
    I was completely nauseated by that game as well...the smell of baby powder and chocolate just made me ill.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

They played this game on The Girls Next Door when they held a baby shower.  It did not look like fun to me.  I can't imagine IRL.

I've been at a shower where we had to taste baby food.  It was yucky.  No wonder babies spit it out all the time.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've never been to a shower where we had to sniff or taste anything thank goodness.  The tasting of the baby food would really be bad.  I don't think I'd want to drink beer from a baby bottle either.  I like my beer from a bottle but not with a nipple!  lol
  • Options
    at one of my friends showers they played a game which involved spoon feeding baby food to EACH OTHER!  luckily I was unable to attend.. it was a co-ed shower and the pictures of it on facebook were.... yeeahh. why?!
  • Options
    We actually played this game for a co ed shower and the boys LOVED it. I thought it was fun, but Im not easily grossed out. I mean its just chocolate and the diapers are clean. Everyone seemed to have a really great time.
  • Options

Ew.

I hate shower games. I really do. 

• Options

imagekaraknr:
    We actually played this game for a co ed shower and the boys LOVED it. I thought it was fun, but Im not easily grossed out. I mean its just chocolate and the diapers are clean. Everyone seemed to have a really great time.

Same!

we played this game at my sister's baby shower (she had seen it at another shower and liked the idea of having it at hers) it was actually really funny, everyone seemed to enjoy it and it was something different.

• Options
    imagekaraknr:
    I'm going to have a co-ed baby shower and I'm going to suggest this as a game for the boys to play as well. It was too gross for me, but the boys I know are really gross and would totally get a kick out of it!!
  • Options

I like the games that are not so commonly played.  My cousin had a "What's In Your Purse?" game, and whoever had the most items that were on a list won.  I didn't win because I don't carry a purse...hahahaha.

One game that I've always dreamed of having at my own shower is the one where your guests bring a baby picture of themselves, and you have to guess who each picture belongs to.  Most of my guests would be family though, so it wouldn't really work, hahaha.

My friend had the game where we had to guess the baby food.  It was pretty gross.  I agree with that's why babies spit it out. 

• Options
    imageAcendaneil:

I like the games that are not so commonly played.  My cousin had a "What's In Your Purse?" game, and whoever had the most items that were on a list won.  I didn't win because I don't carry a purse...hahahaha.

One game that I've always dreamed of having at my own shower is the one where your guests bring a baby picture of themselves, and you have to guess who each picture belongs to.  Most of my guests would be family though, so it wouldn't really work, hahaha.

My friend had the game where we had to guess the baby food.  It was pretty gross.  I agree with that's why babies spit it out. 

This is a fun game! We played this at our end of the year school luncheon with the staff. Smile
  • Options
    Reason #297 why I don't like shower games
  • Options
    The worst shower game that I've experience is similar to the chocolate in the diaper game except it wasn't chocolate in the diaper. It was either a spice (some of which smelled horrible) or baby food in the diaper and you had to figure out what it was in the diaper. And needless to say that I lost at that game since I was about 10 at the time and had no idea about any of this stuff. But yeah I actually enjoy games at my family's baby showers normally, I just hated that game.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"