North Carolina Babies
Options

Puddle Jumpers - Walmart?

Has anyone seen them at Walmart this year? I know they had them last year.

I didnt see them online, boo! Im hoping to get one to use on the boat for AT.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Puddle Jumpers - Walmart?

• Options
    i saw them a couple of weeks ago, but they weren't with the swim stuff, they were over with the boating stuff and regular life jackets
  • Options
    i haven't looked at walmart but Target has them...we tried out Jenhum's the other week and even though Jack is below the weight limit it still works and he loves it!! good luck!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ah! Thanks for the tip...I thkn Im going to check on my lunch break!
  • Options
    LMK if you can't find one. We have one that we are not using. I don't remember what size it is but Grady used it last summer.
  • Options
    Yeah he does okay with the life vest but it really gets in his way when trying to swim so I thought we could have one as a back up while we are actually swimming in hte lake then use the left vest while the boat is moving......
  • Options

Coach- Ill keep yuo posted, I would def be interested in buying it from you.

• Options
    They don't have them at our WM this year, but I saw them at the WM in Boone this weekend.  They are in the boating section.  I have seen them at our Target though.  I'm tempted to sell you ours, I feel like we have too many floatation devices!  But I'm not sure that we won't want to use it at the lake too. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've seen them at BJ's Warehouse Club and also at Target. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jenn &tim good thought on having both cuz we had a life jacket from last summer and took it to the pool and he couldn't "swim" as well cuz the flap behind the head got in the way but he loves the puddle jumper and stays straight up and down and floats on his own in that.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We also got ours from Target-$17.99 they only had 4 left last week in the life vest section.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"