March 2011 Moms

Got a new symptom yesterday

Migraines. I've had them off an on before in my life, but I hope they don't stick around for too long. I went to bed at 7pm yesterday, got up at 8 this morning to take the dog to the vet, came home and took a 3 hour nap.

I finally broke down and took Tylenol, but it didn't work for me (never has). I think they are sinus related (I have issues, and have been trying not to take my allergy meds even though they are class B and I could) because I have lots of sinus pressure today. I used my Neti pot, but it hasn't helped either.

I could *possibly* be passing a kidney stone too. I have small ones, and with all of the random pains I've been having since getting pregnant, I can't totally tell yet if it is a stone or not. But my left kidney has been hurting.

Anyone else having headaches?

Re: Got a new symptom yesterday

• I had one off and on for a few days but it seems to have gone away today.  Hope you feel better soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi there!  My sinuses are TERRIBLE and I'm having trouble breathing.  I have been put on Amoxicillin (which is safe according to ENT and OB) and a stronger inhaler.  I use the NeilMed sinus rinse 3 times a day.  I hope you feel better and hopefully we'll be able to rid ourselves of these things in 2nd Tri!

Good luck & Hugs :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"