Potty Training
Options

underwear for under 30lbs?

DD is little, 2% across the board little. it seems like all her pants are too big (just now outgrowing 18m clothing) and all the underwear i would buy her is HUGE.

any ideas where to get little underwear for PL a smaller toddler? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: underwear for under 30lbs?

• Options
    DS can wear the 2T underwear just fine, even though he is still in 18 month pants (and can even still wear 12 mos). 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    *LrCg**LrCg* member
    DS PT at 17 months and was wearing 18 months cloths.  We just used the 2T underwear and washed them on hot and would roll them at the top.  Once he was out of diapers he went back into 12 month pants.  After several washes, the underwear started to shrink.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS wears the 2T-3T sized underwear (with elastics) just fine and he's in the small percentile as well as still in 18 month pants. He has room to grow in the underwear but they definitely aren't "too" big on him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I bought these for DD and they fit perfect! 

https://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Training-Pant-Pack-Months/dp/B003BIFOK4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1277577468&sr=8-1

Also I bought some hanes 2T and fruit of loom 2T. They are baggy and she prefers the gerbers right now. I am sure she will grow into them fitting better :) 

Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My older DD was way under 30 pounds when she moved to underwear (maybe in the mid 20's) and she was able to wear the 2T underwear, found it at Target.  It saged a bit in the butt but it worked.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"